Start Healing Your Psoriasis
There are thousands of psoriasis treatments out there. What I try to do is separate the wheat from the chaff to give you the supplements, products and other remedies that actually have an effect on P. It’s broken down into several categories below.
Creams and shampoos:
- Soaps – Give your psoriasis a fighting chance in the shower! Read more.
- PsoriaTrax shampoo – If you have scalp psoriasis, this is a great shampoo for tackling it. Read more.
- Tree to Tub – This all-natural range of skincare products is made from wild soapberries which are great for dry skin. Read my review (and get a discount!)
Supplements and vitamins
- Turmeric – Studies have shown it improving psoriasis by over 80%. Read more.
- Vitamin D3 – Nearly 60% of flakers are deficient in vitamin D3 and can benefit from it, click here to find out more.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Many, many flakers swear by this remedy. Read more.
- Teas – Certain herbs can have a dramatic effect on inflammation. Read part one, and part two.
- Dead Sea salts – Cleopatra loved the Dead Sea and so do thousands of flakers around the world – here’s why.
- Epsom Salt – These salts are fantastic for bath-times if you have psoriasis. Read more here.
- Bedding – If your bed is covered in flakes every day, these bed-sheets will help immensely. Read more.